Scholastic Book Club is a wonderful resource that is available to parents who might be interested in purchasing popular age-appropriate books for their child. Every month book club flyers will be sent home, giving parents a chance to look at the books available and to place an order if you wish. This is only an opportunity that is being provided and there is no obligation. Our classroom, however, does earn free books if parents should ever choose to order books.
Miss Becker's Class Activation Code: LBKDD
Mrs. Schutte's Class Activation Code:
Why Send Your Child to a Lutheran School?
|Learn more about the faith we teach at St. John's.|
- Are driven by a commitment to the Gospel and focused on a mission of bringing hope and healing to students and families.
- Are governed by board members who clearly understand their roles and focus on the vision and board policies that effectively govern the operation of the school.
- Meet or exceed state and national academic standards at all grade levels.
- Help to develop a minimum of 30 developmental assets in children.
- Have educators who model visionary leadership. They practice stewardship of resources, build up others and empathize with others.
- Have educators who model servant leadership. Do those served grow as persons; do they, while being served, become healthier, wiser, freer, more autonomous, more likely themselves to become servants? (Robert Greenleaf)
- Have educators who model spiritual leadership. They study God’s Word, share their personal faith story, apply Law and Gospel appropriately, exhibit a passion for ministry, act courageously, equip God’s people for service, care for others, demonstrate integrity, and pray.